• Personal Support Specialists assist our clients in their own homes with their activities of daily living, which include assistance with personal care, meal prep and light housekeeping, while allowing to maintain their independence.
Current Opening Locations FT/PT (full-time/part-time)
• Unity - FT
• Waterville - FT/PT
• Oakland - FT/PT
• Canaan - FT/PT
• Hampden - PT
• Pittsfield - PT/FT
• Candidates need to be mature and dependable.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• A valid Maine driver's license and current vehicle insurance.
• PSS with certification and experience, however we provide training for new hires through orientation, job shadowing and the PSS course.
• 4 Hour Shift
• 8 Hour Shift
• Day Shift
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend Availability
• Full & Part Time Shifts Available
• Paid Time Off
• Weekend & Holiday Differential
• AFLAC Optional Benefits Available
• Flexible Schedules